Search This Blog

...a glimpse into life on Vancouver Island, needle felting, photography, food, gardening, etcetera...etcetera
"Happiness always looks small when you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and at once you learn how big and precious it is."
Maxim Gorky

Monday, July 20, 2015

A tail of two kitties...




So!
 Here we are again with an update on the wonder kitten.
Yes, Georgia is thriving!
Still acting 100% kitten as any normal kitty should...
Curtains? Still a favourite!
Major curiousity? 
Check!
Her Siamese genes are really starting to show with her angular, long face...
But our little Georgia is growing into a young cat now.
Her colour has lightened quite a bit too...
And her fur is becoming short and sleek...
Don't you just love that smirk?!
When they removed her eye, the one side of her mouth got pulled 
up a tad in closing up the gap and it left her with this funny little Elvis lip...
Hello Gorgeous!
Always on the lookout for trouble!
She's become quite chummy with this young yearling buck around our place...
I've observed them a few times nose to nose and playing a little 
game of hide and seek in the bushes...
I wonder how long it will continue?
As long as she doesn't follow him to far from the back door!
Of the 1 or 2 pictures that turn out in focus, I take, about 10 of them are like this...
My oh my...you've come a long way Baby!!
"Thanking all of my donors from the bottom of my furry heart!!"

6 comments:

farmlady said...

I feel like a exquisitely happy foster parent. I love this post. Even though I didn't nurture Georgia back to health, I feel like a pseudo parent. I love this kitten and I'm so glad that she found you. Beautiful photos.

Anonymous said...

Your sweet Georgia baby girl is growing up. Is wonderful to see. Thanks for updates.

Unknown said...

Georgia is beautiful. I love the photo of deer and kitty!

Katherine Dunn/Apifera Farm said...

She looks wonderful! I did a post on you today....

Suz said...

Gorgeous kitty! I love the photo of her and the baby deer, that's a keeper...... As are you😍

tom said...

Georgia is quite funny and cute but my other cat doesn't think so.
PS. my wife is amazing and the world a better place with her!